Our One You Love Home Care location serving the Moorestown area of South Jersey, provides senior in home care services for your loved one with a focused, supportive approach every step of the way. We pride ourselves on being one of the only homecare locations that delivers truly comprehensive care experiences for our client families. Our Care Management Professionals start with our Comprehensive Care Assessment to ensure every Care Plan fits your loved one’s needs as well as the needs of your family. Beginning with your initial Care Assessment our Care Management Professional will spend time to understand your care needs and requests in order to help your loved one remain independent in the comfort of their own home.
One You Love’s Proprietary Advanced Care Technology
You will always be able to know the progress of your loved one’s care thanks to our One You Love Mobile technology. Using an in-home computer program, tablets and other tools, your loved one will remain engaged, and you will remain informed.
One You Love Homecare Moorestown, NJ offers a complete suite of services to fit your loved one and their situation.
A friend to help with daily living.
Focusing primarily on basic social life and activities of daily living, Companion Care Services offers a wide range of care plans, including:
- Assistance with moving, dressing and grooming (brushing hair, filing nails, etc.)
- Maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning, preparation, cleanup
- Medication reminders and accompaniment to appointments and errands
- Respite care for families
- Cognition improvement games using advanced technology with online care plan assessments and check-ins
For those who require a more hands-on approach to care.
Focusing primarily on physical needs, Personal Care is provided by a trained caregiver who can do everything offered by our Companion Care Services, plus other care needs that require more personalized senior care interactions like:
- Bathing, dressing, skin, mouth and hair care
- Measuring temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure
- Assist with prescribed range of motion (ROM) exercises
- Assist with the use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Assist with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing, etc.
- Hospital transitions
- Cognition improvement games using advanced technology with online assessments and check-ins
Our Round the clock live-in care for those requiring more. level of Senior Care.
When we develop your loved one’s care plan, it includes a comprehensive host of offerings based on our exclusive care plan assessment. It takes into consideration the continuum of care as needs change, including incorporating our propietary technology into care planning to help the team deliver the best solution. Extended offerings such as hospital transitions, physician visits and whatever is required for full coverage are also available.*
24 Hour & Live-in Care
Comprehensive care planning incorporates care that starts with the needs of our client today and changes as needs change anywhere from 4-24 hours per day. If Live-In Care is needed, Live-In caregivers can remain in the home to provide care during the day and provide continuity throughout the week. Live-in Services may be added to the Companion Care and Personal Care packages.
Live-in Care is offered by a caregiver who stays in the client’s residence 24 hours a day.
- Care will be provided by a caregiver who is qualified to meet the daily level of care needs of the individual client.
- Caregiver must have uninterrupted sleep time in a separate sleeping room for privacy.
*At times, caregivers may require slightly higher billing rates for specialty care cases or cases that are particularly difficult to cover.
You can make a difference in the life of someone special. Be better together.
Join One You Love Homecare and share your skills while making meaningful connections. We train and manage our entire caregiving team.